Delicous alternative to traditional chocolate desserts?
Here we have this nice lil' recipe from Cristina Colli. It's full of good things for you!
[[Note: Link no longer works!]]
I altered the ingredients a little bit. So here's what I used:
15g peanut butter
30g coconut oil
20g cacao powder
15g shredded unsweetened coconut
Here's what you do with all that shit!
1. Place all the dry ingredients (coconut, cacao powder, flaxseeds) in a food processor and pulse to mix.
2. Add prunes and blend until it becomes a crumbly mixture.
3. Add tahini, oil, and peanut butter to mix. Blend until it's all goopy.
4. Roll the paste out in your hands into tiny little balls.
5. EAT THEM
6. DON'T LET YOUR DOG EAT THEM BECAUSE CHOCOLATE IS POISON TO DOGS
(Jackson is pictured here, sad and starving.)
Best indulgent treat that makes you kinda feel healthy. Kinda.
Kinda looks like balls of poop. But if you cover it in flaked coconut, that might be cute. Or look like balls of bird poop.
Ease of Preparation: 4/5
You just mix it all up. Kind of a mess, but hey! It's a fun mess.